Five Facts About Me
1. I’m a doctor from Islamabad, Pakistan. I graduated from med school in 2011 and finished my housejob in 2012. After my daughter was born, I decided she needed me more than medicine but now that my daughter is in pre-school, medicine will return to being my lawful wife.
2. My day job is currently as an Instructor at my alma mater, Shifa College of Medicine. I write book reviews for Weekend Magazine, owned by Nawa-e-Waqt, as a little hobby, to keep me writing and reading more consistently.
3. I’m eldest in my family with two younger brothers.
4. I’m always on the lookout for the perfect skincare routine. All the caffeine I consume has wrecked havoc on my face so, if you’ve got a tip, please SHARE. Homemade masks are a slight obsession with me.
5. My aim with this blog is to not only encourage young professionals to return to reading, but also find joy in it.